Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is a vital member of the sales team and will provide support to the Client Managers, Business Development Executives and Service Team Leads.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ISR proactively prospects and finds companies who meet our prospect target criteria and who might need our services. Prospecting and lead generation activities are primarily focused on making warm and cold telephone calls, as well as sending email messages, to leads in our database.
- During the prospecting and lead generation sales process, the ISR utilizes professional communication skills, research and interviewing skills, and sales skills, to identify the decision maker(s) and most appropriate contact(s) in the target company.
- Answers inbound sales calls and responds to inbound inquiries from our website.
- Helps with various sales, marketing and business promotion activities, including email campaigns and print campaigns; blog content; social media; email newsletters and printed newsletters; events; attending professional networking events and business social events; and developing business referral partners.
- Creates quotes for the Client Management team when needed as well as proposing solutions to clients as needed.
- Researches products that will satisfy the technical needs and budget requirements of clients.
- Assists in the management of hardware, software, and subscription renewals.
- Completes required sales certifications for multiple manufacturers.
- Attends regularly scheduled and ad-hoc department meetings.
- Serve as a backup for primary procurement and receiving individual.
- Other duties as assigned
- A two-year associates degree or four-year bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience and/or training in the IT industry, sales experience is a plus
- Basic computer experience (Windows, Office, email, web browsing) as well as basic knowledge of common computer terms and functions is required